Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Share camp 2012-FOOD!

 I was talking yesterday about my experience at Share Camp 2012.
What I really love is eating yummy food. We had a fantastic smörgåsbord of great eats that everybody made.



  There is a wonderful mix of people from different countries- Japan, Korea, China, Russia, Poland, Columbia, Slovenia, to name a few. Many people bring the ingredients and cook up their native dishes and other yummy ones that are fun for everyone to enjoy!






 Here is a small list of yummy things that I sampled. (I am not even listing meat dishes,because I didn't eat those.) Korean Pancakes, Chili Brussel Sprouts, Cervice, Kale Salad, Raw Chocolate Pie, Sushi, Spicy Green Beans, Raw Tarte Tatin, Peanut Fudge, Summer Rolls, Curry Stew, and sushi sushi sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment